Friday 4 June 2010

lagu seminggu ini

So this is how it goes
Well I, I would have never known
And if it ends today
I'd still wave goodbye
Watching you shine bright
Now I think we're taking this too far
Don't you know that it's not this hard
Well it's not this hard
But if you take what's yours then I'll take mine
Must we go there
This is the right time
Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place
If we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday
If only time flew like a dove
Well God, make it fly faster than I'm falling in love
This time we're not giving up
Let's make it last forever
Screaming "bismillah"(-->maksa bangetzzz)
We'll make it last forever
keep a straight face
and i've always lived like this, keeping a comfortable distance
and up until now i had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness
because none of it was ever worth the risk

Gloria,
We lied, we can't go on
This is the time and this is the place to be alive

Disini ku hidup dan bertahan
Tersiksa dan kucoba tuk melawan
Pikirkan apa yang kan terjadi
Buktikan semua akan ku lalui
Kubangunkan kau dari lelap tidurmu
Hilangkan mimpi dan jadikan nyata
Lihat Mentari didepan mata
Dengan senyuman dan canda tawamu
Semoga hari esok kan lebih baik
Hadapilah hidupmu gapailah mimpimu

semangat ujian!

No comments:

Post a Comment