Saturday 23 February 2013

back



I’ve been taught and I’ve been provided,
just like seventeen years ago
and now, it is all about belonging
a heart and its effect, how big its power to rebuild you from falling down, to tell the others that..
patience is a blessing, a gift


Sometimes I try to count the ways and reasons that I love you
But I can't ever seem to count that far
I love you in a million ways and for a million reasons
More than this I love you as you are
you are my inspiration, you are the song I sing
you are what makes me happy, you are my everything
you are my daily sunshine, you are my evening star
Dolly Parton- You are

and, also You who gives patience
Everything I'd ever hope to find is what You are
Everything I'll ever need or want is what You are

No comments:

Post a Comment